In order to build a strong relationship with our customers, we are committed to:
1) Respect your privacy;
2) Do not send marketing communications unless indicated by the customer.
3) Never offer or sell your data;
4) Be committed to being open and transparent about how we use your data;
5) Do not use your data in ways that you have not been informed about;
6) Use the data in order to improve your experience when browsing our website www.guadelimvinhos.com.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
SUL ESTORIL, lda is the entity responsible for the processing of personal data, as it defines which data is collected, means of treatment and the purposes for which these data are used.
WHO ARE THE PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS?
– The customer/individual or legal person or potential customer to whom the data relates and who uses or intends to take advantage of the products, services and campaigns made available by the products of this online store.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION IS PROCESSED?
1) Contact Information: name, email, telephone, address.
2) Personal information: date of birth, age, identification number and NIF.
3) When making a purchase: we collect information about the delivery address and payment details.
4) In the case of representatives of legal persons: we only collect the data essential for the proper execution of the contract: company name, business name in the case of bars and restaurants, e-mail, telephone and tax identification number.
Other information may be collected about your experience on our website – such as purchase history, location and IP address – which contribute to the improvement of our service and digital marketing campaigns.
HOW AND WHEN ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Your personal data can be collected in the following contexts:
1) Through the websites Guadelim Vinhos websites when you make a purchase.
2) When you ask for information and products, participate in competitions or organized events and, with your express consent, you provide us with your personal data.
3) When you enter into a contract with us within the scope of our commercial activity through the conclusion of distribution contracts, among others.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS THE COLLECTED DATA USED?
Your data allows us to process your orders, notify you of important changes in the website’s functionality, carry out surveys and obtain information for statistical purposes.
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS?
SUL ESTORIL, lda, guarantees the applicability and compliance with all the rights of the holder of personal data provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation and national legislation in force:
– Right of Access;
– Right of Rectification;
– Right to data erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
– Data Portability Right;
– Right to withdraw consent;
– Right of Opposition;
– Right to Limitation of Treatment;
– Right not to be subject to any automated decision;
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights through the following address: email@example.com. We will respond to your requests within a maximum period of 30 days, except for more complex requests.
Even so, and if you are not satisfied with our response after exercising any of these rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the CNPD (National Data Protection Commission, Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º, 1200 -821 Lisbon, Tel: 351 213928400, Fax: +351 213976832, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
By starting the navigation, the user accepts the Terms and Conditions referred to. All individuals of legal drinking age can access the website in accordance with the rules of the country where it will take place.
SUL ESTORIL, lda. headquartered in the Industrial Zone lot 9
Estremoz, 7100-147 Tax Entity: PT502056045
2. DESCRIPTION AND IDENTIFICATION OF THE BUSINESS
SUL ESTORIL, lda is a company dedicated to the production and sale of wines. The website www.guadelimvinhos.com is intended for the sale of its products, under the Guadelim brand.
3. ONLINE ORDERING
To place an order on www.guadelimvinhos.com, the customer must insert all the products that the user wishes to purchase into the virtual shopping basket, following all the steps of the purchase so that it can be successfully completed.
When you finish your purchase, you will receive an automatic order confirmation email and payment details. If the data is not correct, you can immediately request its alteration or even the cancellation of the purchase made.
In case of non-confirmation of payment, SUL ESTORIL, lda reserves the right not to accept the order or cancel it in whole or in part, even after its automatic confirmation.
4. ORDER CONFIRMATION OR CANCELLATION
Upon completion of the purchase, the customer will receive an email with the purchase information and payment method.
In the order confirmation email, you will find the description of the products, amount paid/amount to pay, shipping costs.
SUL ESTORIL, lda processes an order placed by a customer after confirmation of the respective payment, so it cannot guarantee the availability of the items until the beginning of said processing.
Confirmation of all orders placed on the website is subject to product availability. SUL ESTORIL, lda tries to ensure that all items offered for sale on the website are in stock. However, SUL ESTORIL, lda reserves the right to cancel orders already confirmed for products that no longer have stock. In case of unavailability of the product and/or out of stock, SUL ESTORIL, lda will immediately inform the final consumer of the partial or total cancellation of their order, and the buyer is entitled to a refund of the respective amount paid.
SUL ESTORIL, lda reserves the right to cancel any order, regardless of the reason and is exempt from liability for any damages or costs, as well as reserves the right to cancel any purchase, namely in the following situations:
– The information on the invoice is not correct or verifiable;
– The order is flagged by the website’s Security Systems as an incorrect or irregular order, or an order susceptible to fraud;
– When the transfer of payment for the order was not received within 3 working days of acceptance of your order;
– When it is not possible to deliver the order to the address provided by the User;
– If it is verified that there was an error in the presentation of the price of the product(s);
5. RETURN POLICY
SUL ESTORIL, lda only accepts returns if the products are broken when the order is received by the customer. Upon delivery, the Buyer must inspect the packaging in order to check for any damage. If the products are found to be damaged, the customer must not accept delivery of the order. SUL ESTORIL, lda will reimburse the amounts paid for the order and transport (if applicable) as soon as, at its headquarters, it receives the return process.
6. DELIVERY POLICY
Any delay in the shipment of items, given the estimated dates presented, does not confer the right to compensation.
Less than 72 hours of estimated time for delivery begins upon verification of payment of the order. This delivery time may vary depending on the carrier and the destination of the order. The company Transelva, Lda. will be responsible for the dispatch of the orders placed.
SUL ESTORIL, lda disclaims any responsibility for any delay or impossibility of processing the order due to error or insufficiency of the data communicated by the final consumer, namely at the time of delivery. An order is considered delivered with the signature of the delivery receipt at the agreed address.
These Terms and Conditions were drafted in May 2021